The incidents are overturning and it can be assumed that, in addition to the closure of the federal borders, there will be further significant restrictions on public life. In view of the threatening situation caused by the COVID-19 virus, we agree with the generally valid recommendations and strengthed our efforts to flatten the curve as of March 12th.
We appeal to the solidarity and sense of responsibility of each individual to contribute everything in our possibilities to slow down the spread and thereby protect not only our employees - especially the risk groups - but also you, of course!
The following measures have been initiated in the last few days:
- Dispensers with disinfectants against bacteria and viruses have been placed at various positions in the company. These are to be used by the employees on site for at least 30 seconds after the previous hand washing.
- The high-frequency contact surfaces, such as door handles, staircases and operating buttons are cleaned several times a day with a specific cleaning agent.
- Employees who have a mobile computer device or similar for work purposes will stay in the home office for protection.
- Internal meetings are held via video chat. If personal face-to-face meetings are required, high open spaces should be selected and limited to a maximum of 15 minutes.
- Until further notice, we will not hold personal meetings with our business partners. All pending issues can be discussed by telephone, e-mail or video conference.
- All business trips will be avoided until further notice.
- Our employees are requested not to use public transport any more. It is important to keep a distance!
Please all handle the situation with responsibility so that we can soon return to normal business life.
Take care of yourself. And take care of other people! Our health comes first. Stay healthy!